Chinese PC juggernaut Lenovo showed no signs of the wheels coming off its sales: its fiscal Q1 turnover jumped more than a third and profit growth wasn't far behind. Turnover during the three months ended 30 June was up 35 per cent year-on-year to $8bn, and net income leapt 30 per cent to $141m. Operating profit climbed to $183m …
Lenovo has damned good products, too.
Lenovo has damned good products, too. Maybe there's a relationship between good products and increased sales?
I continue to be impressed by Lenovo product quality, its easy to maintain products, AGGRESSIVE pricing, and a continually improving web site. I still like Dell products just as much, but consider this. My recently replaced 5- or 6-year old Thinkpad X60 has a 5+-hour life on battery. My newer, but not the newest X200, runs for 8 hours with its SSD.
HPaq and Acer-eGateMachines both have a long way to go to match Lenovo and Dell. Sony, Toshiba and Fujitsu also ran... Ben Myers
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests