Google's increasing the financial incentives for reporting vulnerabilities with an upgraded bug bounty scheme and a $2m purse for its latest Pwnium Chrome hacking contest, to be held in October. The Chocolate Factory's Chromium Vulnerability Rewards Program has paid out more than ONE MILLION DOLLARS to researchers who bring in …
Cash for cunning cracks
How the fu** can you expect anyone to read anything beyond the title with such alliteration?
Cash for cunning cracks, lol, lol, lol, I loved it.
Re: Cash for cunning cracks
Cue crackers caressing carrot crowns....
Will they pay me if I report the fatal flaw wher it leaks my personal information to a 3rd party?
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- Opinion So, Apple won't sell cheap kit? Prepare the iOS garden wall WRECKING BALL
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Opinion IT blokes: would you say that LEWD comment to a man? Then don't say it to a woman
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)