Google's increasing the financial incentives for reporting vulnerabilities with an upgraded bug bounty scheme and a $2m purse for its latest Pwnium Chrome hacking contest, to be held in October. The Chocolate Factory's Chromium Vulnerability Rewards Program has paid out more than ONE MILLION DOLLARS to researchers who bring in …
Cash for cunning cracks
How the fu** can you expect anyone to read anything beyond the title with such alliteration?
Cash for cunning cracks, lol, lol, lol, I loved it.
Re: Cash for cunning cracks
Cue crackers caressing carrot crowns....
Will they pay me if I report the fatal flaw wher it leaks my personal information to a 3rd party?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'