Google's increasing the financial incentives for reporting vulnerabilities with an upgraded bug bounty scheme and a $2m purse for its latest Pwnium Chrome hacking contest, to be held in October. The Chocolate Factory's Chromium Vulnerability Rewards Program has paid out more than ONE MILLION DOLLARS to researchers who bring in …
Cash for cunning cracks
How the fu** can you expect anyone to read anything beyond the title with such alliteration?
Cash for cunning cracks, lol, lol, lol, I loved it.
Re: Cash for cunning cracks
Cue crackers caressing carrot crowns....
Will they pay me if I report the fatal flaw wher it leaks my personal information to a 3rd party?
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16