Google's increasing the financial incentives for reporting vulnerabilities with an upgraded bug bounty scheme and a $2m purse for its latest Pwnium Chrome hacking contest, to be held in October. The Chocolate Factory's Chromium Vulnerability Rewards Program has paid out more than ONE MILLION DOLLARS to researchers who bring in …
Cash for cunning cracks
How the fu** can you expect anyone to read anything beyond the title with such alliteration?
Cash for cunning cracks, lol, lol, lol, I loved it.
Re: Cash for cunning cracks
Cue crackers caressing carrot crowns....
Will they pay me if I report the fatal flaw wher it leaks my personal information to a 3rd party?
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?