Google's increasing the financial incentives for reporting vulnerabilities with an upgraded bug bounty scheme and a $2m purse for its latest Pwnium Chrome hacking contest, to be held in October. The Chocolate Factory's Chromium Vulnerability Rewards Program has paid out more than ONE MILLION DOLLARS to researchers who bring in …
Cash for cunning cracks
How the fu** can you expect anyone to read anything beyond the title with such alliteration?
Cash for cunning cracks, lol, lol, lol, I loved it.
Re: Cash for cunning cracks
Cue crackers caressing carrot crowns....
Will they pay me if I report the fatal flaw wher it leaks my personal information to a 3rd party?
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging