Apple's iPad grabbed almost 70 per cent of the tablet market during Q2, up from just under 60 per cent in Q1. Cupertino's unit shipments jumped massively between the two quarters, market watcher IHS iSuppli said yesterday, but rival vendors sold more tablets quarter-on-quarter too. Well, Samsung and Asus did, but both Amazon and …
Just wait until Microsoft releases their confusing 2 versions of Surface, with it's interface called Metro…. I mean Windows 8 Style UI…… Ooops, I meant to say Windows 8 Modern UI.
Apple will really be in trouble then.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!