Apple's iPad grabbed almost 70 per cent of the tablet market during Q2, up from just under 60 per cent in Q1. Cupertino's unit shipments jumped massively between the two quarters, market watcher IHS iSuppli said yesterday, but rival vendors sold more tablets quarter-on-quarter too. Well, Samsung and Asus did, but both Amazon and …
Just wait until Microsoft releases their confusing 2 versions of Surface, with it's interface called Metro…. I mean Windows 8 Style UI…… Ooops, I meant to say Windows 8 Modern UI.
Apple will really be in trouble then.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests