Apple's iPad grabbed almost 70 per cent of the tablet market during Q2, up from just under 60 per cent in Q1. Cupertino's unit shipments jumped massively between the two quarters, market watcher IHS iSuppli said yesterday, but rival vendors sold more tablets quarter-on-quarter too. Well, Samsung and Asus did, but both Amazon and …
Just wait until Microsoft releases their confusing 2 versions of Surface, with it's interface called Metro…. I mean Windows 8 Style UI…… Ooops, I meant to say Windows 8 Modern UI.
Apple will really be in trouble then.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR