Apple's iPad grabbed almost 70 per cent of the tablet market during Q2, up from just under 60 per cent in Q1. Cupertino's unit shipments jumped massively between the two quarters, market watcher IHS iSuppli said yesterday, but rival vendors sold more tablets quarter-on-quarter too. Well, Samsung and Asus did, but both Amazon and …
Just wait until Microsoft releases their confusing 2 versions of Surface, with it's interface called Metro…. I mean Windows 8 Style UI…… Ooops, I meant to say Windows 8 Modern UI.
Apple will really be in trouble then.
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE