The Eastern Shires Purchasing Organisation has issued tenders worth a total of up to £34m on behalf of Warwickshire county and Cambridge city councils. A notice in the Official Journal of the European Union says that Warwickshire county council wants to set up a two-year framework for a "competitive telephone call charging …
Regional IT Services Centre
That makes a lot of sense but I would go further: Why not have a Regional IT Services Centre providing a Strategic IT Framework that will enable transformation across multiple public sector organisations?
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders