The Eastern Shires Purchasing Organisation has issued tenders worth a total of up to £34m on behalf of Warwickshire county and Cambridge city councils. A notice in the Official Journal of the European Union says that Warwickshire county council wants to set up a two-year framework for a "competitive telephone call charging …
Regional IT Services Centre
That makes a lot of sense but I would go further: Why not have a Regional IT Services Centre providing a Strategic IT Framework that will enable transformation across multiple public sector organisations?
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' Ello: There's a reason we're in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Third patch brings more admin Shellshock for the battered and Bashed