The Eastern Shires Purchasing Organisation has issued tenders worth a total of up to £34m on behalf of Warwickshire county and Cambridge city councils. A notice in the Official Journal of the European Union says that Warwickshire county council wants to set up a two-year framework for a "competitive telephone call charging …
Regional IT Services Centre
That makes a lot of sense but I would go further: Why not have a Regional IT Services Centre providing a Strategic IT Framework that will enable transformation across multiple public sector organisations?
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star