Violin Memory has added data management software to its flash memory arrays by partnering with Symantec. It hopes this will pit the memory biz against rival deduping all-flash array startups. Networked-all-flash arrays from Violin Memory run application software faster than situations where the data is stored on networked disk …
Nice hardware . . .
. . . shame about the software.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes