A new review Discussion Paper released yesterday by the Australian Taxation Office's Business Tax Working Group (BTWG) has the potential to change the way Australian IT departments manage their affairs. The BTWG was formed last year in response to business groups' concerns that Australia's tax regime, and especially the 30% …
now I know why I didn't pursue a career in economics
Could the depreciation rate be tied to Moore's law? Or would this upset the apple cart and turn it into kindling?
Or - You can't please all of the people all of the time, and most of the time you don't please any of them.
What we have got to put up with in the UK only worse.
Could always move to the UK where the Government has given the banks millions and billions to lend to business..... At a lower rate of interest, but they don't.
What's the point?
"the Company Tax rate can be cut, but only if other assistance to business is also reduced"
Fail! This article applies only to Oz and there should have been an indication of that fact in the title.
Wow. A fail because you had to read as far as the first sentence? I'd recommend you cancel your subscription in protest.
What did you think "Aus" refers to. You know, in the title there?
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion