HP has rebranded its LeftHand Virtual Storage Appliance software as StoreVirtual VSA and given it an 80 per cent price cut as well as signalling capacity and performance improvements are coming. LeftHand Networks was an iSCSI storage area network (SAN) startup that HP bought for $360m in October 2008. As well as providing a …
VSA has been supported in Hyper-V for ages. Check the install guide from September 2010, has full info for how to install on Hyper-V (http://bizsupport1.austin.hp.com/bc/docs/support/SupportManual/c02514463/c02514463.pdf). Must admit I've never tried it on Hyper-V, the units we have are on ESX.
I second that, we've had Hyper-V based Lefthand VSAs running for a year or more.
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it