HP has rebranded its LeftHand Virtual Storage Appliance software as StoreVirtual VSA and given it an 80 per cent price cut as well as signalling capacity and performance improvements are coming. LeftHand Networks was an iSCSI storage area network (SAN) startup that HP bought for $360m in October 2008. As well as providing a …
VSA has been supported in Hyper-V for ages. Check the install guide from September 2010, has full info for how to install on Hyper-V (http://bizsupport1.austin.hp.com/bc/docs/support/SupportManual/c02514463/c02514463.pdf). Must admit I've never tried it on Hyper-V, the units we have are on ESX.
I second that, we've had Hyper-V based Lefthand VSAs running for a year or more.
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp