Google looks like being beaten again in China, as Baidu leaps ahead in the mobile mapping space. The text ads giant was still second in the Quarterly Survey of China's Mobile Map Client Market, but only just, according to Beijing-based Analysys International. Chinese player Autonavi was the market leader by a long way, with 25. …
Simply say: You cannot use any Google service without a VPN in China.
So the market share of Google in China is amazing rather than crap.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders
- Microsoft: Windows version you probably haven't upgraded to yet is ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Oz bank in comedy Heartbleed blog FAIL