Google looks like being beaten again in China, as Baidu leaps ahead in the mobile mapping space. The text ads giant was still second in the Quarterly Survey of China's Mobile Map Client Market, but only just, according to Beijing-based Analysys International. Chinese player Autonavi was the market leader by a long way, with 25. …
Simply say: You cannot use any Google service without a VPN in China.
So the market share of Google in China is amazing rather than crap.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook