Google looks like being beaten again in China, as Baidu leaps ahead in the mobile mapping space. The text ads giant was still second in the Quarterly Survey of China's Mobile Map Client Market, but only just, according to Beijing-based Analysys International. Chinese player Autonavi was the market leader by a long way, with 25. …
Simply say: You cannot use any Google service without a VPN in China.
So the market share of Google in China is amazing rather than crap.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON