Google looks like being beaten again in China, as Baidu leaps ahead in the mobile mapping space. The text ads giant was still second in the Quarterly Survey of China's Mobile Map Client Market, but only just, according to Beijing-based Analysys International. Chinese player Autonavi was the market leader by a long way, with 25. …
Simply say: You cannot use any Google service without a VPN in China.
So the market share of Google in China is amazing rather than crap.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network