Red Hat just about owns the commercial Linux distribution business and it has a pretty hefty slice of the commercial Java application server racket, too. Now it is taking those products up into the clouds by rolling up a commercial distribution of the OpenStack cloud controller that was created by NASA and Rackspace Hosting two …
Ya what ever happened to Ovirt , which is RHEV-M really, are they going to abandon this, RHEV-M communicates using Libvirt, where as openstack has its own, so almost like Red Hat are conceding defeat to OpenStack, not really surprised, maybe they will use Ovirt to integrate to Openstack, but isnt that what Diablo is trying to do for the GUI lovers.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook