Red Hat just about owns the commercial Linux distribution business and it has a pretty hefty slice of the commercial Java application server racket, too. Now it is taking those products up into the clouds by rolling up a commercial distribution of the OpenStack cloud controller that was created by NASA and Rackspace Hosting two …
Ya what ever happened to Ovirt , which is RHEV-M really, are they going to abandon this, RHEV-M communicates using Libvirt, where as openstack has its own, so almost like Red Hat are conceding defeat to OpenStack, not really surprised, maybe they will use Ovirt to integrate to Openstack, but isnt that what Diablo is trying to do for the GUI lovers.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait