Red Hat just about owns the commercial Linux distribution business and it has a pretty hefty slice of the commercial Java application server racket, too. Now it is taking those products up into the clouds by rolling up a commercial distribution of the OpenStack cloud controller that was created by NASA and Rackspace Hosting two …
Ya what ever happened to Ovirt , which is RHEV-M really, are they going to abandon this, RHEV-M communicates using Libvirt, where as openstack has its own, so almost like Red Hat are conceding defeat to OpenStack, not really surprised, maybe they will use Ovirt to integrate to Openstack, but isnt that what Diablo is trying to do for the GUI lovers.
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone