Red Hat just about owns the commercial Linux distribution business and it has a pretty hefty slice of the commercial Java application server racket, too. Now it is taking those products up into the clouds by rolling up a commercial distribution of the OpenStack cloud controller that was created by NASA and Rackspace Hosting two …
Ya what ever happened to Ovirt , which is RHEV-M really, are they going to abandon this, RHEV-M communicates using Libvirt, where as openstack has its own, so almost like Red Hat are conceding defeat to OpenStack, not really surprised, maybe they will use Ovirt to integrate to Openstack, but isnt that what Diablo is trying to do for the GUI lovers.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- 46% of iThings slurp iOS 8: What part of this batt-draining update didn't you like?