The "Kepler" family of graphics processors are finally lifting Nvidia, which turned in better-than-expected financial results for its second quarter of fiscal 2013 ended in July. And the first Quadro workstation graphics card using the Kepler GPU was launched, setting up a revenue bump in the third quarter. In the quarter, …
Is el'reg reporting news from the future now?
Mr. Prickett-Morgan writes really thorough, informed articles. There are always a few grammatical clangers... Kind of his seal of authenticity.
Enjoy them for the content... Genuinely outstanding, sometimes.
Re: Re: 2013??
Guys. It is a fiscal year. As the story says.
And thanks. Not saying I don't do bloopers. HA! But this ain't one of them.
Will definitely run Crysis.
Time to short ATI and buy Nvidia then, gotta love the simplicity of trading on those two companies :p
You know ATI is owned by AMD, right?
All very lovely but support and tools for OpenCL are still disappearing between the cracks while CUDA is given the hard sell.
Listen up Nvidia - developers want to use OpenCL; we need portability!
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why