Fusion-io's server flash products are selling like hotcakes and quarterly revenues are rising like a high-speed elevator - 49 per cent growth over the year while annual revenues rose 82 per cent. Its revenues for its fourth 2012 quarter were $106.6m, up 13 per cent sequentially, and beating the Street's expectations, with a net …
", with Flynn saying: "Those are really the only 2 kind of flash solutions that are in the market that we bump shoulder with in the enterprise space, which is our primary market and represents the majority of our business." An ION system runs Oracle's SW faster than Exadata according to Flynn."
You're missing half a paragraph, Chris!
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?