Fusion-io's server flash products are selling like hotcakes and quarterly revenues are rising like a high-speed elevator - 49 per cent growth over the year while annual revenues rose 82 per cent. Its revenues for its fourth 2012 quarter were $106.6m, up 13 per cent sequentially, and beating the Street's expectations, with a net …
", with Flynn saying: "Those are really the only 2 kind of flash solutions that are in the market that we bump shoulder with in the enterprise space, which is our primary market and represents the majority of our business." An ION system runs Oracle's SW faster than Exadata according to Flynn."
You're missing half a paragraph, Chris!
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?