The Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE) suffered its second major systems outage this year on Tuesday (August 7th), suspending derivatives trading for over an hour and striking another blow to the capital’s reputation as a global financial centre. There’s little publicly-available information about the incident, which knocked trading …
It will happen and it will happen more and more.
As systems become more complex there is more to go wrong.
Maybe they should have put a sticky label on the plug 'do not remove from socket!'
The best way to deal with such a problem is to take the human factor out of the equation. Then all will be better and business will continue uninterrupted.
While we're at it, we should acknowledge computers as persons so they may make authoritative deals without intervention and redistribute the wealth more evenly across the electron-spectrum.
Having had a very large part to play in the implementation of TDEX+ shame to hear that its been falling over, wasn't me guv! Bet they have been diking with the feed handlers!
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM