Allegations of discrimination against foreign mobile operators, unfairly high start prices for spectrum bidders and yet more government delays have thrown India’s 2G auctions into chaos once again over the past few days. The original 122 licenses, doled out in 2008, were cancelled in February after the Supreme Court ruled …
A little storm in a tea cup, consider the size of the Indian population, running into billions.
There is so much money to be made greed will get the better of them and they will ignore the corruption.
On the contrary - if the telcos can get jerked around now by the Indian government, they know it'll only get worse as the stakes get higher.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast