Virident is on its third annual refresh of its app-accelerating server flash card and is full of discreet excitement about what backers Intel, Cisco and a secret but major IT supplier are doing with its FlashMax 2 product. This is a PCIe-connected server flash card, using SCM (storage-class memory) architecture, with up to 1.1TB …
Thanks for the commercial, Minister
Perhaps we could get back to the programme now?
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Analysis Will BlackBerry make a comeback with its SQUARE smartphones?