Shares of beleaguered electronics firm Sharp continued to fall today as Foxconn parent Hon Hai said it was still taking the agreed stake in the firm, but it wanted a lower price. Sharp announced a massive billion-yen net loss for the second quarter on Friday and said it now expected the loss for the full financial year to …
Almost time for...
Apple to step in and buy them lock stock and you know what. That will sort out the supply of kit for the forthcoming Apple TV and reduce their dependence upon Samsung.
That's a big change in losses, does Sharp have a Treasury desk like the one at JP Morgan?
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats