Shares of beleaguered electronics firm Sharp continued to fall today as Foxconn parent Hon Hai said it was still taking the agreed stake in the firm, but it wanted a lower price. Sharp announced a massive billion-yen net loss for the second quarter on Friday and said it now expected the loss for the full financial year to …
Almost time for...
Apple to step in and buy them lock stock and you know what. That will sort out the supply of kit for the forthcoming Apple TV and reduce their dependence upon Samsung.
That's a big change in losses, does Sharp have a Treasury desk like the one at JP Morgan?
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers