Shares of beleaguered electronics firm Sharp continued to fall today as Foxconn parent Hon Hai said it was still taking the agreed stake in the firm, but it wanted a lower price. Sharp announced a massive billion-yen net loss for the second quarter on Friday and said it now expected the loss for the full financial year to …
Almost time for...
Apple to step in and buy them lock stock and you know what. That will sort out the supply of kit for the forthcoming Apple TV and reduce their dependence upon Samsung.
That's a big change in losses, does Sharp have a Treasury desk like the one at JP Morgan?
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise