Shares of beleaguered electronics firm Sharp continued to fall today as Foxconn parent Hon Hai said it was still taking the agreed stake in the firm, but it wanted a lower price. Sharp announced a massive billion-yen net loss for the second quarter on Friday and said it now expected the loss for the full financial year to …
Almost time for...
Apple to step in and buy them lock stock and you know what. That will sort out the supply of kit for the forthcoming Apple TV and reduce their dependence upon Samsung.
That's a big change in losses, does Sharp have a Treasury desk like the one at JP Morgan?
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY