The head mandarin of storage firm EMC, Joe Tucci, has signed a strategic partnership with computer-maker Lenovo involving China penetration, Lenovo replacing Dell in EMC's affections, SMB filers and – word has it – servers. The deal will help Lenovo get a look-in within the x86 server segment. These servers will be sold by …
EMC and Cisco is over, but VMware (EMC) did it....
with their acquisition of Nicira (Cisco's nightmare). What is Lenovo using for interconnect switching? Are they planning to roll this out in the West, or purely a China and surrounding area play?
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?