The head mandarin of storage firm EMC, Joe Tucci, has signed a strategic partnership with computer-maker Lenovo involving China penetration, Lenovo replacing Dell in EMC's affections, SMB filers and – word has it – servers. The deal will help Lenovo get a look-in within the x86 server segment. These servers will be sold by …
EMC and Cisco is over, but VMware (EMC) did it....
with their acquisition of Nicira (Cisco's nightmare). What is Lenovo using for interconnect switching? Are they planning to roll this out in the West, or purely a China and surrounding area play?
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes