The head mandarin of storage firm EMC, Joe Tucci, has signed a strategic partnership with computer-maker Lenovo involving China penetration, Lenovo replacing Dell in EMC's affections, SMB filers and – word has it – servers. The deal will help Lenovo get a look-in within the x86 server segment. These servers will be sold by …
EMC and Cisco is over, but VMware (EMC) did it....
with their acquisition of Nicira (Cisco's nightmare). What is Lenovo using for interconnect switching? Are they planning to roll this out in the West, or purely a China and surrounding area play?
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst