The head mandarin of storage firm EMC, Joe Tucci, has signed a strategic partnership with computer-maker Lenovo involving China penetration, Lenovo replacing Dell in EMC's affections, SMB filers and – word has it – servers. The deal will help Lenovo get a look-in within the x86 server segment. These servers will be sold by …
EMC and Cisco is over, but VMware (EMC) did it....
with their acquisition of Nicira (Cisco's nightmare). What is Lenovo using for interconnect switching? Are they planning to roll this out in the West, or purely a China and surrounding area play?
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it