Iran's Supreme Leader of 23 years, "divine" boss of the country's military, judiciary, and state broadcasting services, has joined hipster cupcake-pic site Instagram and posted four photos. Ayatollah Khamenei, or more realistically a member of his staff, appears to have created an account, khamenei_ir, where arty snapshots of …
Iran's very own Charlie Sheen
Things you're unlikely to see...
Picture of our first successful nuclear test!
OMG! Celebrating like nutters! Totes Emosh! PARTY PARTY PARTY!
I give it about 2 days......
......before the account's pwned and full of photoshopped pics of him shagging donkeys.
That'll be followed by the world's intelligence agencies denying responsibility en masse.
Re: I give it about 2 days......
Where's anonymous when they could actually be useful...?
Re: Re: I give it about 2 days......
Probably in their basements popping their Zits.
We can employ all the old "Kremlinologists" to see who is in and who is out by the relative position of the people in the photos.
Just wait until people start getting photoshopped out a-la Nikolai Yezhov!
The Paradox of Modern Iran
"Paradox" HA!. "Oxymoron" is closer to the mark.
Religion and Government should never be mixed together.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support