The next frontier for solid-state electronics, the Terahertz boundary, has come a little closer with DARPA announcing a receiver operating at 850 GHz. Currently, receiving and decoding THz signals requires a frequency down-conversion on the way, because nobody’s produced chips that can operate at such high frequencies. Down- …
BUT CAN IT PLAY CRYSIS??? LOLOLOL
hd nudey scanners?
Go with valves instead?
IIRC they are already in this territory.
THz Radio Freqs
IIRC, that is long- to mid- wave IR. I didn't think they were great for penetration.
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss