The next frontier for solid-state electronics, the Terahertz boundary, has come a little closer with DARPA announcing a receiver operating at 850 GHz. Currently, receiving and decoding THz signals requires a frequency down-conversion on the way, because nobody’s produced chips that can operate at such high frequencies. Down- …
BUT CAN IT PLAY CRYSIS??? LOLOLOL
hd nudey scanners?
Go with valves instead?
IIRC they are already in this territory.
THz Radio Freqs
IIRC, that is long- to mid- wave IR. I didn't think they were great for penetration.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers