Call it a “psy-ops” attack, if you like: Reuters has suffered the embarrassment of having two platforms infiltrated and used to spread propaganda messages supporting the Syrian regime. The newswire’s woes began on Friday, August 3, when attackers gained access to its blogging platform and posted false stories claiming attributed …
Wag the Blog!
> used to spread propaganda messages supporting the Syrian regime.
As opposed to the continuous propaganda from "western newswires" hitlerizing the Syrian regime and fanning moral outrage at "massacres" while they omit to say that "the West" (i.e. the US and its côterie of hapless chiuahuas) is currently building up and financing radical islamists including an Al Qaeda revival party together with such beacons of democracy as Saudi-Arabia and Qatar in order to level the road to Tehran.
Better get ready for some a hors-d'oeuvre of ethnic cleansing that people won't like at all, followed by the amazing blowback flambé of radical Sunni Islam in control of an industrialized nation abbutting Turkey and Israel.
The stories are probably true but Reuters under orders from above had censored them..........
A new week...
...and more "Anonymous" perps to do the walk.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix