Reg readers not fortunate enough to have been able to travel to Kennedy Space Center in Florida can now get a closer look at some of the most historic locations in the history of the US space program, thanks to a new collaboration between NASA and Google Street View. The space agency granted five Google Street View team members …
If they can do this just imagine how good the effects will be when they fake the trip to Mars.
How the hell did they get the Smart car up those step?
that is all
Re: How the hell did they get the Smart car up those step?
Driver at front, passenger at back, lift and carry. In some countries they used much heavier cars, presumably because the Smarts were being tipped over by the heavy camera gear on the roof ;-D
Looks just like it did when I was there, looking up in awe at the Saturn V.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great