Reg readers not fortunate enough to have been able to travel to Kennedy Space Center in Florida can now get a closer look at some of the most historic locations in the history of the US space program, thanks to a new collaboration between NASA and Google Street View. The space agency granted five Google Street View team members …
If they can do this just imagine how good the effects will be when they fake the trip to Mars.
How the hell did they get the Smart car up those step?
that is all
Re: How the hell did they get the Smart car up those step?
Driver at front, passenger at back, lift and carry. In some countries they used much heavier cars, presumably because the Smarts were being tipped over by the heavy camera gear on the roof ;-D
Looks just like it did when I was there, looking up in awe at the Saturn V.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests