Reg readers not fortunate enough to have been able to travel to Kennedy Space Center in Florida can now get a closer look at some of the most historic locations in the history of the US space program, thanks to a new collaboration between NASA and Google Street View. The space agency granted five Google Street View team members …
If they can do this just imagine how good the effects will be when they fake the trip to Mars.
How the hell did they get the Smart car up those step?
that is all
Re: How the hell did they get the Smart car up those step?
Driver at front, passenger at back, lift and carry. In some countries they used much heavier cars, presumably because the Smarts were being tipped over by the heavy camera gear on the roof ;-D
Looks just like it did when I was there, looking up in awe at the Saturn V.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base