No word from Apple on the existence - or otherwise - of a new iPhone in the near future, but Sharp has effectively said the next-gen handset is coming. At least, it has said that it will begin shipping screens for the new device this month, according to company president Takashi Okuda, speaking after posting the firm's latest …
The only "story" here is in the second paragraph. Sharp will begin shipping screens to Apple this month.
"world+dog believe" ... "comments dont add anything" ... "it has been claimed" ... "it's not known"
None of that was needed.
As predicted, not a Samsung screen.
And so it all starts.......
Sources close to Apple report new text entry system.
My brother tells me that his wife's sister's neighbour's daughter's friend's dog walker heard from a Cupertino resident that the next iPhone will sport a slide out keyboard.
It will also have a holographic 3D projector next to the rear camera.
My report only contains 1 fewer facts than the Reg article.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked