EMC and Lenovo have announced a partnership that will see the pair create “a server technology development program that will accelerate and extend Lenovo’s capabilities in the x86 industry-standard server segment. These servers will be brought to market by Lenovo and embedded into selected EMC storage systems over time.” The …
Cloud is hungry to eat Small Business NAS
If I were a small business, I would surely prefer to implement Cloud rather than NAS, so the next few years will be an increasingly bad time to sell sophisticated NAS systems into SMEs. So EMC is very sensible to link up with Lenovo, who, by the end of this calendar year, will be the largest PC vendor in the world, IMAO.
Soooo Dell, ever wonder what's it like to piss off EMC?
Where is Cisco in all of this? I thought they were EMCs new buddy?
Did you read the Nicira news?
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging