EMC and Lenovo have announced a partnership that will see the pair create “a server technology development program that will accelerate and extend Lenovo’s capabilities in the x86 industry-standard server segment. These servers will be brought to market by Lenovo and embedded into selected EMC storage systems over time.” The …
Cloud is hungry to eat Small Business NAS
If I were a small business, I would surely prefer to implement Cloud rather than NAS, so the next few years will be an increasingly bad time to sell sophisticated NAS systems into SMEs. So EMC is very sensible to link up with Lenovo, who, by the end of this calendar year, will be the largest PC vendor in the world, IMAO.
Soooo Dell, ever wonder what's it like to piss off EMC?
Where is Cisco in all of this? I thought they were EMCs new buddy?
Did you read the Nicira news?
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?