EMC and Lenovo have announced a partnership that will see the pair create “a server technology development program that will accelerate and extend Lenovo’s capabilities in the x86 industry-standard server segment. These servers will be brought to market by Lenovo and embedded into selected EMC storage systems over time.” The …
Cloud is hungry to eat Small Business NAS
If I were a small business, I would surely prefer to implement Cloud rather than NAS, so the next few years will be an increasingly bad time to sell sophisticated NAS systems into SMEs. So EMC is very sensible to link up with Lenovo, who, by the end of this calendar year, will be the largest PC vendor in the world, IMAO.
Soooo Dell, ever wonder what's it like to piss off EMC?
Where is Cisco in all of this? I thought they were EMCs new buddy?
Did you read the Nicira news?
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!