Ex-interim Yahoo! chief Ross Levinsohn is leaving the ailing web firm behind after losing out on the top spot to fragrant Googler Marissa Mayer. The company said in a corporate filing yesterday that Levinsohn would be eating his going-away cake today and getting a tidy sum for his time at the tiller. Levinsohn bagged 67,000 …
Yahoo! Exclamation! Joke! Wearing! Thin!
Maybe! Time! It! Was! Laid! To! Rest!
Re: Yahoo! Exclamation! Joke! Wearing! Thin!
Can't! Help! But! Agree!
Beg! To! Differ!
Only! when! Yahoo! dies! so! we'll! probably! all! get! our! own! way! soon!
Re: Only! when! Yahoo! dies!
Until! then! then!
sell those stock options asap
The option to purchase more stock unless incredibly discounted is worthless as the stock won't ever go above low 20's ever again. Still chuckle about that asshat Jerry Y turning down $33 a share. It might someday see that price again but only if they reverse split the stock several times which they may have to do in the next five years to keep from being delisted.
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account