Ex-interim Yahoo! chief Ross Levinsohn is leaving the ailing web firm behind after losing out on the top spot to fragrant Googler Marissa Mayer. The company said in a corporate filing yesterday that Levinsohn would be eating his going-away cake today and getting a tidy sum for his time at the tiller. Levinsohn bagged 67,000 …
Yahoo! Exclamation! Joke! Wearing! Thin!
Maybe! Time! It! Was! Laid! To! Rest!
Re: Yahoo! Exclamation! Joke! Wearing! Thin!
Can't! Help! But! Agree!
Beg! To! Differ!
Only! when! Yahoo! dies! so! we'll! probably! all! get! our! own! way! soon!
Re: Only! when! Yahoo! dies!
Until! then! then!
sell those stock options asap
The option to purchase more stock unless incredibly discounted is worthless as the stock won't ever go above low 20's ever again. Still chuckle about that asshat Jerry Y turning down $33 a share. It might someday see that price again but only if they reverse split the stock several times which they may have to do in the next five years to keep from being delisted.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...