Ex-interim Yahoo! chief Ross Levinsohn is leaving the ailing web firm behind after losing out on the top spot to fragrant Googler Marissa Mayer. The company said in a corporate filing yesterday that Levinsohn would be eating his going-away cake today and getting a tidy sum for his time at the tiller. Levinsohn bagged 67,000 …
Yahoo! Exclamation! Joke! Wearing! Thin!
Maybe! Time! It! Was! Laid! To! Rest!
Re: Yahoo! Exclamation! Joke! Wearing! Thin!
Can't! Help! But! Agree!
Beg! To! Differ!
Only! when! Yahoo! dies! so! we'll! probably! all! get! our! own! way! soon!
Re: Only! when! Yahoo! dies!
Until! then! then!
sell those stock options asap
The option to purchase more stock unless incredibly discounted is worthless as the stock won't ever go above low 20's ever again. Still chuckle about that asshat Jerry Y turning down $33 a share. It might someday see that price again but only if they reverse split the stock several times which they may have to do in the next five years to keep from being delisted.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?