Ex-interim Yahoo! chief Ross Levinsohn is leaving the ailing web firm behind after losing out on the top spot to fragrant Googler Marissa Mayer. The company said in a corporate filing yesterday that Levinsohn would be eating his going-away cake today and getting a tidy sum for his time at the tiller. Levinsohn bagged 67,000 …
Yahoo! Exclamation! Joke! Wearing! Thin!
Maybe! Time! It! Was! Laid! To! Rest!
Re: Yahoo! Exclamation! Joke! Wearing! Thin!
Can't! Help! But! Agree!
Beg! To! Differ!
Only! when! Yahoo! dies! so! we'll! probably! all! get! our! own! way! soon!
Re: Only! when! Yahoo! dies!
Until! then! then!
sell those stock options asap
The option to purchase more stock unless incredibly discounted is worthless as the stock won't ever go above low 20's ever again. Still chuckle about that asshat Jerry Y turning down $33 a share. It might someday see that price again but only if they reverse split the stock several times which they may have to do in the next five years to keep from being delisted.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook