Ex-interim Yahoo! chief Ross Levinsohn is leaving the ailing web firm behind after losing out on the top spot to fragrant Googler Marissa Mayer. The company said in a corporate filing yesterday that Levinsohn would be eating his going-away cake today and getting a tidy sum for his time at the tiller. Levinsohn bagged 67,000 …
Yahoo! Exclamation! Joke! Wearing! Thin!
Maybe! Time! It! Was! Laid! To! Rest!
Re: Yahoo! Exclamation! Joke! Wearing! Thin!
Can't! Help! But! Agree!
Beg! To! Differ!
Only! when! Yahoo! dies! so! we'll! probably! all! get! our! own! way! soon!
Re: Only! when! Yahoo! dies!
Until! then! then!
sell those stock options asap
The option to purchase more stock unless incredibly discounted is worthless as the stock won't ever go above low 20's ever again. Still chuckle about that asshat Jerry Y turning down $33 a share. It might someday see that price again but only if they reverse split the stock several times which they may have to do in the next five years to keep from being delisted.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft