Police have arrested two South Koreans who allegedly leaked the personal information of 8.7 million mobile phone subscribers. The pair have been charged with hacking into the systems of KT Corp, the country's second biggest mobile carrier, and selling on the data. A further seven suspects have been questioned by police over …
The company sells this kind of info out the back door anyway, the only crime here is that they didn't pay the company for it.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Pic 7 AMAZING experiments set for Mars Rover 2020 – including oxygen generation
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs