A 37-year-old man has been arrested by Met police officers investigating alleged computer hacking. It's the second such cuffing to have taken place in the last 24 hours and brings the total number of arrests under Scotland Yard's Operation Tuleta inquiry to nine suspects. The Met confirmed that the unnamed man was a journalist …
Has anyone kept score on how many hacks and how many police officers/workers have been arrested?
Who's winning so far?
Re: George Dawes
Don't know about that, but the state of the Fifth Estate is bordering on criminal anyway.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER