A 37-year-old man has been arrested by Met police officers investigating alleged computer hacking. It's the second such cuffing to have taken place in the last 24 hours and brings the total number of arrests under Scotland Yard's Operation Tuleta inquiry to nine suspects. The Met confirmed that the unnamed man was a journalist …
Has anyone kept score on how many hacks and how many police officers/workers have been arrested?
Who's winning so far?
Re: George Dawes
Don't know about that, but the state of the Fifth Estate is bordering on criminal anyway.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'