A 37-year-old man has been arrested by Met police officers investigating alleged computer hacking. It's the second such cuffing to have taken place in the last 24 hours and brings the total number of arrests under Scotland Yard's Operation Tuleta inquiry to nine suspects. The Met confirmed that the unnamed man was a journalist …
Has anyone kept score on how many hacks and how many police officers/workers have been arrested?
Who's winning so far?
Re: George Dawes
Don't know about that, but the state of the Fifth Estate is bordering on criminal anyway.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network