A 37-year-old man has been arrested by Met police officers investigating alleged computer hacking. It's the second such cuffing to have taken place in the last 24 hours and brings the total number of arrests under Scotland Yard's Operation Tuleta inquiry to nine suspects. The Met confirmed that the unnamed man was a journalist …
Has anyone kept score on how many hacks and how many police officers/workers have been arrested?
Who's winning so far?
Re: George Dawes
Don't know about that, but the state of the Fifth Estate is bordering on criminal anyway.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL