NetApp and Fusion-io are working to link flash-accelerated servers with NetApp arrays and dynamically move data from the arrays to Fusion's ioMemory flash cards in the servers using NetApp's VST technology. Fusion has issued a statement about this, saying its own server caching software will be involved as well. VST is NetApp's …
Hey Chris won't this effectively cut out Violin's array opportunities?
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs