Retailer Dick Smith Electronics has recalled a nine-inch portable DVD player, pictured below, after the device’s batteries were found represent “… a potential fire hazard.” The recall notice says the batteries, Lithium Ion affairs, will only reheat “in rare cases”. But that’s surely one case too many given that devices of this …
How many double ententres can you get into one headline?
Re: Ha ha
As many as will fit?
Who Burns Dacks?
No joke - it nearly killed a child
A young child was badly burned when one of these blew up in her face.
See here: http://www.theage.com.au/national/exploding-dvd-player-leaves-threeyearold-with-severe-burns-20120801-23ec1.html
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER