Retailer Dick Smith Electronics has recalled a nine-inch portable DVD player, pictured below, after the device’s batteries were found represent “… a potential fire hazard.” The recall notice says the batteries, Lithium Ion affairs, will only reheat “in rare cases”. But that’s surely one case too many given that devices of this …
How many double ententres can you get into one headline?
Re: Ha ha
As many as will fit?
Who Burns Dacks?
No joke - it nearly killed a child
A young child was badly burned when one of these blew up in her face.
See here: http://www.theage.com.au/national/exploding-dvd-player-leaves-threeyearold-with-severe-burns-20120801-23ec1.html
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook