Whispers of a dedicated Facebook phone have been crushed by head honcho Mark Zuckerberg, who says it "wouldn't make much sense". The Facebook handset rumours have been circulating for years, with HTC the latest hardware producer touted for the phone's manufacturing process. Such word of mouth should always be taken with a pinch …
There is much that makes no sense
To most of the people on this planet, and many of them use IT services in many forms on a regular basis, the whole "Twit-Face" social media obsession is an utterly childish waste of time.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!