Whispers of a dedicated Facebook phone have been crushed by head honcho Mark Zuckerberg, who says it "wouldn't make much sense". The Facebook handset rumours have been circulating for years, with HTC the latest hardware producer touted for the phone's manufacturing process. Such word of mouth should always be taken with a pinch …
There is much that makes no sense
To most of the people on this planet, and many of them use IT services in many forms on a regular basis, the whole "Twit-Face" social media obsession is an utterly childish waste of time.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout