Whispers of a dedicated Facebook phone have been crushed by head honcho Mark Zuckerberg, who says it "wouldn't make much sense". The Facebook handset rumours have been circulating for years, with HTC the latest hardware producer touted for the phone's manufacturing process. Such word of mouth should always be taken with a pinch …
There is much that makes no sense
To most of the people on this planet, and many of them use IT services in many forms on a regular basis, the whole "Twit-Face" social media obsession is an utterly childish waste of time.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging