Whispers of a dedicated Facebook phone have been crushed by head honcho Mark Zuckerberg, who says it "wouldn't make much sense". The Facebook handset rumours have been circulating for years, with HTC the latest hardware producer touted for the phone's manufacturing process. Such word of mouth should always be taken with a pinch …
There is much that makes no sense
To most of the people on this planet, and many of them use IT services in many forms on a regular basis, the whole "Twit-Face" social media obsession is an utterly childish waste of time.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer