The much hyped Ouya Android console has attracted the attention of cloud-gaming outfit OnLive, which confirmed it will be available on the Rubik's Cube-sized box from launch. The Ouya is still seeking funds through its Kickstarter page and has 12 days to run. It has however surpassed the required figure with ease and had raised …
One of those flash in the pan products that will be bought and then will sit in the bottom of the cupboard for the next 20 years.
Along with the beta max recorder, laser disc, mini disc, Zune, etc etc.
Don't be silly, nobody bought a zune.
Cheaper, and better equiped than the official Onlive console? Colour me interested. I was getting fed up with plugging my phone/laptop in all the time anyway. This running the recently announced XBMC Android app would be a dream come true.
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL