China’s search giant Baidu is following Google's polyglot path by opening its first tech lab in Singapore. The lab, branded the Baidu-I²R Research Centre (BIRC) is a joint venture with Singapore's Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) and will create new technologies to deploy through the Southeast Asian region. …
I suppose that's pronounced 'berk'.
- Oh noes, fanbois! iPhone 6 Plus shipments 'DELAYED' in the UK
- The sound of silence: One excited atom is so quiet that the human ear cannot detect it
- Bloat-free, unlocked Moto X to be dubbed 'Pure Edition', says report
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way