China’s search giant Baidu is following Google's polyglot path by opening its first tech lab in Singapore. The lab, branded the Baidu-I²R Research Centre (BIRC) is a joint venture with Singapore's Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) and will create new technologies to deploy through the Southeast Asian region. …
I suppose that's pronounced 'berk'.
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE