Tech heavyweights have clubbed together to fight Washington policies they don't like with the launch of a new lobbying group called the Internet Association, which is calling itself the "unified voice of the internet economy". The group's website is sparse and the only announcement it's made so far is that Michael Beckerman, a …
Internet Association? I hope they have a LOLcat mascot.
Is this an expression of that old saying.
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em?
Google, Facebook, eBay and Amazon? This will be productive..
I will now simulate the first "Internet Ass." meeting by stuffing four pissed off cats into a sack. Results to follow.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland