Tech heavyweights have clubbed together to fight Washington policies they don't like with the launch of a new lobbying group called the Internet Association, which is calling itself the "unified voice of the internet economy". The group's website is sparse and the only announcement it's made so far is that Michael Beckerman, a …
Internet Association? I hope they have a LOLcat mascot.
Is this an expression of that old saying.
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em?
Google, Facebook, eBay and Amazon? This will be productive..
I will now simulate the first "Internet Ass." meeting by stuffing four pissed off cats into a sack. Results to follow.
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory