Tech heavyweights have clubbed together to fight Washington policies they don't like with the launch of a new lobbying group called the Internet Association, which is calling itself the "unified voice of the internet economy". The group's website is sparse and the only announcement it's made so far is that Michael Beckerman, a …
Internet Association? I hope they have a LOLcat mascot.
Is this an expression of that old saying.
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em?
Google, Facebook, eBay and Amazon? This will be productive..
I will now simulate the first "Internet Ass." meeting by stuffing four pissed off cats into a sack. Results to follow.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs