Tech heavyweights have clubbed together to fight Washington policies they don't like with the launch of a new lobbying group called the Internet Association, which is calling itself the "unified voice of the internet economy". The group's website is sparse and the only announcement it's made so far is that Michael Beckerman, a …
Internet Association? I hope they have a LOLcat mascot.
Is this an expression of that old saying.
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em?
Google, Facebook, eBay and Amazon? This will be productive..
I will now simulate the first "Internet Ass." meeting by stuffing four pissed off cats into a sack. Results to follow.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft declares WINDOWS 10: Seven, ate, Nine. Or 8 did, anyway
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9