Tech heavyweights have clubbed together to fight Washington policies they don't like with the launch of a new lobbying group called the Internet Association, which is calling itself the "unified voice of the internet economy". The group's website is sparse and the only announcement it's made so far is that Michael Beckerman, a …
Internet Association? I hope they have a LOLcat mascot.
Is this an expression of that old saying.
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em?
Google, Facebook, eBay and Amazon? This will be productive..
I will now simulate the first "Internet Ass." meeting by stuffing four pissed off cats into a sack. Results to follow.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16