South Africa systems integrator Dimension Data launched a wide array of cloudy infrastructure services back in February, and now it is enlisting a service providers to help push the products. Dimension Data, which sports around $5.8bn a year in annual revenues, was acquired for $3.2bn by Nippon Telephone & Telegraph in July 2010 …
These are the arseholes who are literally stealing cash out of the government coughers to provide schools with badly setup, incorrectly configured and generally awful networks.
Won't someone think of the children! No seriously, the kids are unable to read and write...
It would be nice once in a while when you read of the billions these companies make they actually put some of their profits back into the sector to push things forward. Not just sell 5-10year old kit at 2-3year old prices and pocket the cash.
Evil, evil, bastards!
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer