Tablet fever has hit businesses in the Asia-Pacific region, with nearly a quarter of IT leaders in the region planning on buying the devices for employees despite looming budget cuts over the next 12 months, according to IDC research. The analyst’s annual Continuum end user survey questioned over 1,600 CIOs, IT directors and …
Yes but which one will they want to buy?
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats
- Mozilla fixes CRITICAL security holes in Firefox, urges v31 upgrade