Tablet fever has hit businesses in the Asia-Pacific region, with nearly a quarter of IT leaders in the region planning on buying the devices for employees despite looming budget cuts over the next 12 months, according to IDC research. The analyst’s annual Continuum end user survey questioned over 1,600 CIOs, IT directors and …
Yes but which one will they want to buy?
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps