Tablet fever has hit businesses in the Asia-Pacific region, with nearly a quarter of IT leaders in the region planning on buying the devices for employees despite looming budget cuts over the next 12 months, according to IDC research. The analyst’s annual Continuum end user survey questioned over 1,600 CIOs, IT directors and …
Yes but which one will they want to buy?
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low