Over the years, the capacity of optical drives has steadily increased, with new formats offering cost-effective storage to suit archiving needs, as well as the demands of high-resolution movie playback. If you fancy upgrading your PC from CD to DVD or DVD to Blu-ray or perhaps prefer an external option it’s probably cheaper than …
CD virtually ignored!
No mention of CD-R or CD-RW?
Re: CD virtually ignored!
Look, you wouldn't believe the number of times I've been asked if this here CD can be erased... and I'm still getting them.
I still have problems with the burnt copy of our holiday video, it decided to change frame rate and produce severe sound out of time.
Final edit copy is fine, just copied across to PS3, burnt copy on BluRay - terrible.
THANK YOU! I DID NOT KNOW THAT.
That was a management overview video... what's that doing here?
...are now reading El Reg....
Be Afraid, be very afraid....
I'm happy to see I'm not the only one that likes Ultraviolet.
Nope, no interest whatever in switching from CD to one of those malware laden platforms.
Anyone else see the irony that the Bluray movie was 'Ultraviolet' and the operation system upgrade was Vista.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24