Either the sun is getting to Capita boss Paul Pindar or excitement caused by the looming Olympic extravaganza has temporarily moved him. The integrator today filed results for the first half of calendar 2011 with sales up 15 per cent to £1.6bn – but these were underpinned by the numerous acquisitions it made. Organic growth was …
As Capita are involved in a story about growth all that went through my mind was, "One born every minute."!
I had an organic growth once. Had to have it removed...
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network