Either the sun is getting to Capita boss Paul Pindar or excitement caused by the looming Olympic extravaganza has temporarily moved him. The integrator today filed results for the first half of calendar 2011 with sales up 15 per cent to £1.6bn – but these were underpinned by the numerous acquisitions it made. Organic growth was …
As Capita are involved in a story about growth all that went through my mind was, "One born every minute."!
I had an organic growth once. Had to have it removed...
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!