BT revenues fell some 6 per cent in the national telco's first quarter as the company coughed to "tough conditions" in the financial sector as well as in Europe hampering its global services division. It's wholesale wing also suffered an 8 per cent drop in sales falling below the £1bn mark to £923m, while Openreach revenues were …
"On retail, BT saw a dramatic fall in the number of broadband customers it added during Q1..."
You can't blame punters for flocking to what looks like a great deal, if you believe the glossy TV ads.
But after a (short) while, word gets out about the first punters' actual experiences with BT and its rotten attitude to customers. That's when sales hit the floor.
"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me".
Buried in the threads of the BT Business support forum is a post asking what PHP version is used on the web hosting packages. A simple enough and innocent request you might think from a potential customer yet the staff went into evasive mode taking over two weeks to finally come back with an answer. One could be forgiven for thinking that BT had subbed its support out to Vogons with an abacus.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene