X-IO aiming for the serious data-swillers with its latest piece of kit: the ISE Station X. It's 10 ISE enclosures stacked in a rack, all ready to rock and roll. The storage firm wants to build on its progress with its ISE-2 all-disk and HyperISE mixed SSD and HDD products in enterprises by crafting a product for customers …
Should be called "ISE Station Zebra".
Was there no real image?
Pretty shoddy cut and paste work going on in that picture, you can see a couple of HP servers in the bottom right!
It's a STORAGE array
@ Kevil - what do you think was running the ESX5i - little mice on wheels?
At the TechEd demo X-IO did, they pointed out that they'd used HP commodity servers to run the OS.
Re: It's a STORAGE array
that's as maybe, but there's still some shoddy cut and paste work going on in the right hand side.. that is unless they also make 19" rackmount units with a 45 degree angle, and that can overlap a 1U HP server.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor