Mainframe maker and services provider Unisys raked in more dough than it might have expected in its second quarter, thanks to a jump in sales of its ClearPath mainframes – and it used the occasion and the cash to prepay some if its debts to get its balance sheet in order. Knocking the balance sheet into shape and stabilizing …
Back a few weeks, an Intel fanboi here castigated me for citing Unisys sales of very-high-priced Intel machines with very-special I/O. He logged the comment as 'Anonymous Coward' and cited some unnamed friend of his that there were NO REAL SALES of these products.
They sell them...
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?