Mainframe maker and services provider Unisys raked in more dough than it might have expected in its second quarter, thanks to a jump in sales of its ClearPath mainframes – and it used the occasion and the cash to prepay some if its debts to get its balance sheet in order. Knocking the balance sheet into shape and stabilizing …
Back a few weeks, an Intel fanboi here castigated me for citing Unisys sales of very-high-priced Intel machines with very-special I/O. He logged the comment as 'Anonymous Coward' and cited some unnamed friend of his that there were NO REAL SALES of these products.
They sell them...
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great