iiNet has boosted its international cable capacity reserves by securing a new supply agreement with Southern Cross Cables, which will upgrade the ISP's bandwidth from 20Gbps to 200Gbps. The multi-year agreement deal is an extension of a long-standing supply agreement with Southern Cross, which provides capacity from Australia …
this is a necessity given Australia's NBN and New Zealand's UFB rollouts, i would'nt be surprised if pacific fiber start rolling out a 3rd string as soon as the second one is done
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?