iiNet has boosted its international cable capacity reserves by securing a new supply agreement with Southern Cross Cables, which will upgrade the ISP's bandwidth from 20Gbps to 200Gbps. The multi-year agreement deal is an extension of a long-standing supply agreement with Southern Cross, which provides capacity from Australia …
this is a necessity given Australia's NBN and New Zealand's UFB rollouts, i would'nt be surprised if pacific fiber start rolling out a 3rd string as soon as the second one is done
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know