iiNet has boosted its international cable capacity reserves by securing a new supply agreement with Southern Cross Cables, which will upgrade the ISP's bandwidth from 20Gbps to 200Gbps. The multi-year agreement deal is an extension of a long-standing supply agreement with Southern Cross, which provides capacity from Australia …
this is a necessity given Australia's NBN and New Zealand's UFB rollouts, i would'nt be surprised if pacific fiber start rolling out a 3rd string as soon as the second one is done
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung