iiNet has boosted its international cable capacity reserves by securing a new supply agreement with Southern Cross Cables, which will upgrade the ISP's bandwidth from 20Gbps to 200Gbps. The multi-year agreement deal is an extension of a long-standing supply agreement with Southern Cross, which provides capacity from Australia …
this is a necessity given Australia's NBN and New Zealand's UFB rollouts, i would'nt be surprised if pacific fiber start rolling out a 3rd string as soon as the second one is done
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' Ello: There's a reason we're in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Third patch brings more admin Shellshock for the battered and Bashed