IT pros in Hong Kong are the least optimistic about their job prospects of all professionals, as Asia’s financial services hub struggles to adapt to continued global economic instability, according to a leading recruiter. Michael Page International’s latest Employee Intentions Report (PDF) for the Special Administrative Region ( …
Let's be honest here! It doesn't matter what job you are in at the moment, this recession is making everyone feel gloomy about their prospects, whether you are an IT pro or work in a factory putting together plastic toys.
It's just that the more you earn the more you feel you might lose, but that's relative.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes