IT pros in Hong Kong are the least optimistic about their job prospects of all professionals, as Asia’s financial services hub struggles to adapt to continued global economic instability, according to a leading recruiter. Michael Page International’s latest Employee Intentions Report (PDF) for the Special Administrative Region ( …
Let's be honest here! It doesn't matter what job you are in at the moment, this recession is making everyone feel gloomy about their prospects, whether you are an IT pro or work in a factory putting together plastic toys.
It's just that the more you earn the more you feel you might lose, but that's relative.
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL