IT pros in Hong Kong are the least optimistic about their job prospects of all professionals, as Asia’s financial services hub struggles to adapt to continued global economic instability, according to a leading recruiter. Michael Page International’s latest Employee Intentions Report (PDF) for the Special Administrative Region ( …
Let's be honest here! It doesn't matter what job you are in at the moment, this recession is making everyone feel gloomy about their prospects, whether you are an IT pro or work in a factory putting together plastic toys.
It's just that the more you earn the more you feel you might lose, but that's relative.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene