IT pros in Hong Kong are the least optimistic about their job prospects of all professionals, as Asia’s financial services hub struggles to adapt to continued global economic instability, according to a leading recruiter. Michael Page International’s latest Employee Intentions Report (PDF) for the Special Administrative Region ( …
Let's be honest here! It doesn't matter what job you are in at the moment, this recession is making everyone feel gloomy about their prospects, whether you are an IT pro or work in a factory putting together plastic toys.
It's just that the more you earn the more you feel you might lose, but that's relative.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know