Polaroid has a deal in the frame with Asda, which will see a range of the photography-mogul's other tech – including budget tellies and home theatre systems – retail through the supermarket exclusively. The range includes a Polaroid 42in passive-3D 1080p LCD TV, which comes with four sets of glasses for £399. You can pick up a …
These have been for sale in my local Asda for a month or so.
They look ok design wise, but the picture is pretty poor on the TV's...
Polaroid isn't a photography mogul any more, it is a company that purchased the trademark off the liquidators and allows various manufacturers to slap it on their products in exchange for some cash.
Essentially it is all Flextronics stuff, made in either Korea or the ol' PRC.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait