West Sussex County council has awarded Capita a 10-year deal for the outsourcing of various support services, including telecommunications and pension fund administration, worth £154m. According to a notice in the Official Journal of the European Union, Capita, which was named as the council's preferred bidder last month, will …
Imagine the scenario
No, i cant fix your Phone, i'm only here for the IT helpdesk contract, you need to another call.
Hang on a minute
Are you tellimg me that Capita are now in control of our pensions investments? F***ing Hell. Who made THAT decision without talking to the pension contributors?
I hope that "administration" means just that, "administration" and not making any investment decisions.
My heart is beating a bit faster today.
More jobs lost to India and Poland!
Those poor, poor fools - wait until it all crashes down and the council ask why...
"Capita, which was named as the council's preferred bidder"
What do they want for Christmas? Syphilis?
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan