West Sussex County council has awarded Capita a 10-year deal for the outsourcing of various support services, including telecommunications and pension fund administration, worth £154m. According to a notice in the Official Journal of the European Union, Capita, which was named as the council's preferred bidder last month, will …
Imagine the scenario
No, i cant fix your Phone, i'm only here for the IT helpdesk contract, you need to another call.
Hang on a minute
Are you tellimg me that Capita are now in control of our pensions investments? F***ing Hell. Who made THAT decision without talking to the pension contributors?
I hope that "administration" means just that, "administration" and not making any investment decisions.
My heart is beating a bit faster today.
More jobs lost to India and Poland!
Those poor, poor fools - wait until it all crashes down and the council ask why...
"Capita, which was named as the council's preferred bidder"
What do they want for Christmas? Syphilis?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops