West Sussex County council has awarded Capita a 10-year deal for the outsourcing of various support services, including telecommunications and pension fund administration, worth £154m. According to a notice in the Official Journal of the European Union, Capita, which was named as the council's preferred bidder last month, will …
Imagine the scenario
No, i cant fix your Phone, i'm only here for the IT helpdesk contract, you need to another call.
Hang on a minute
Are you tellimg me that Capita are now in control of our pensions investments? F***ing Hell. Who made THAT decision without talking to the pension contributors?
I hope that "administration" means just that, "administration" and not making any investment decisions.
My heart is beating a bit faster today.
More jobs lost to India and Poland!
Those poor, poor fools - wait until it all crashes down and the council ask why...
"Capita, which was named as the council's preferred bidder"
What do they want for Christmas? Syphilis?
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month