EMC is sponsoring a photo-journalism project called "The Human Face of Big Data", which will spread 100 "leading photographers" across 30 countries to document the collection and use of data. In a few months' time, the project will culminate in the publication of a coffee table book and iPad app containing the best of the snaps …
i bet it has a big nose
And its' eyes are too close together.
We ALREADY have a human face of big data. See icon.
Give Big Data a Human Face
And Rat-Jellyfish tentacles.
And Bat-Lizard wings
No pics of naked Zuckerberg rolling around in a tub of currency, please!
No naked pictures of Zuckerberg rolling around in a tub of currency, please.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Sony PS4 SHATTERS UK console sales SPEED RECORD