EMC is sponsoring a photo-journalism project called "The Human Face of Big Data", which will spread 100 "leading photographers" across 30 countries to document the collection and use of data. In a few months' time, the project will culminate in the publication of a coffee table book and iPad app containing the best of the snaps …
i bet it has a big nose
And its' eyes are too close together.
We ALREADY have a human face of big data. See icon.
Give Big Data a Human Face
And Rat-Jellyfish tentacles.
And Bat-Lizard wings
No pics of naked Zuckerberg rolling around in a tub of currency, please!
No naked pictures of Zuckerberg rolling around in a tub of currency, please.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great