EMC is sponsoring a photo-journalism project called "The Human Face of Big Data", which will spread 100 "leading photographers" across 30 countries to document the collection and use of data. In a few months' time, the project will culminate in the publication of a coffee table book and iPad app containing the best of the snaps …
i bet it has a big nose
And its' eyes are too close together.
We ALREADY have a human face of big data. See icon.
Give Big Data a Human Face
And Rat-Jellyfish tentacles.
And Bat-Lizard wings
No pics of naked Zuckerberg rolling around in a tub of currency, please!
No naked pictures of Zuckerberg rolling around in a tub of currency, please.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer