EMC is sponsoring a photo-journalism project called "The Human Face of Big Data", which will spread 100 "leading photographers" across 30 countries to document the collection and use of data. In a few months' time, the project will culminate in the publication of a coffee table book and iPad app containing the best of the snaps …
i bet it has a big nose
And its' eyes are too close together.
We ALREADY have a human face of big data. See icon.
Give Big Data a Human Face
And Rat-Jellyfish tentacles.
And Bat-Lizard wings
No pics of naked Zuckerberg rolling around in a tub of currency, please!
No naked pictures of Zuckerberg rolling around in a tub of currency, please.
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Analysis Hey, Teflon Ballmer. Look, isn't it time? You know, time to quit?
- Murdoch Facebook gloat: You're like my $580m, 'CRAPPY' MySpace
- Tablet? Laptop? HP does the splits with Tegra-based SlateBook x2
- NASA signs off on sampling mission to Earth-threatening asteroid