A Russian man thought to be connected to a series of denial-of-service attacks against Amazon in 2008 has been arrested in Cyprus. The US Attorney's Office said Dmitry Olegovich Zubakha, 25, from Moscow, Russia, is also suspected of running DDoS attacks against Priceline.com and eBay. He stands accused of aggravated identity …
One has to wonder.
"After a series of similar attacks against Priceline.com, his alleged accomplice then offered his services to the firm as a security consultant, says Washington."
One has to wonder if he was really stupid enough to expect a legitimate job offer, or if he was just more or less saying, "Put me on your payroll and I won't DDoS you anymore".
I tend to think that he was, in fact, stupid enough.
I can hace loyer pls?
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- DINOSAUR SLAYER asteroid strike was DEVILISHLY inconvenient timing
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it