BT Engage IT CEO John Thornhill is leaving the organisation after less than a year in the role, The Channel can reveal. Thornhill was head honcho of BT Business Direct and dabs.com, until last September when the two businesses merged with BT Engage IT and he was made overlord of the group He then oversaw restructuring activity …
I keep reading that...
...as BT Enrage
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning