BT Engage IT CEO John Thornhill is leaving the organisation after less than a year in the role, The Channel can reveal. Thornhill was head honcho of BT Business Direct and dabs.com, until last September when the two businesses merged with BT Engage IT and he was made overlord of the group He then oversaw restructuring activity …
I keep reading that...
...as BT Enrage
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination