Atlassian has appointed Doug Burgum, a software entrepreneur and former head of Microsoft’s Business Solutions Group, as its Chairman in a move viewed as taking the Australian software darling into the global tech major league. The company which now operates in Sydney, San Francisco and Amsterdam, also plumped up its board with …
Critique - it would be nice to mention which software they make. The name rang a bell, but I had to look it up to remember they make JIRA.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook