Motherboard and whitebox server maker Super Micro pre-announced its financial results for its fourth quarter of fiscal 2012 ending in June, and it looks like it's not going to make its numbers. In a statement, Super Micro said that it would book revenues of approximately $275m, which is just under the range of $280m to $310m it …
All is not lost
Microsucks declared their first ever quarterly loss since going public by taking a $6 Billion write-off, Intel missed their projections, Dell, Qualcomm, AMD and many other PC related companies missed this quarter due to an ever deepening economic depression. The loss of 100 million jobs equals a very dismal economic picture for years to come.
Still not shipping...
... the interesting E5 kit, so that'd go some way to explain it. We're still waiting for our test order E5 MicroClouds. Like most people we won't place orders for the full amount until we've had our first to test.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- That Microsoft-Nokia merger you've been predicting? It's no go