Motherboard and whitebox server maker Super Micro pre-announced its financial results for its fourth quarter of fiscal 2012 ending in June, and it looks like it's not going to make its numbers. In a statement, Super Micro said that it would book revenues of approximately $275m, which is just under the range of $280m to $310m it …
All is not lost
Microsucks declared their first ever quarterly loss since going public by taking a $6 Billion write-off, Intel missed their projections, Dell, Qualcomm, AMD and many other PC related companies missed this quarter due to an ever deepening economic depression. The loss of 100 million jobs equals a very dismal economic picture for years to come.
Still not shipping...
... the interesting E5 kit, so that'd go some way to explain it. We're still waiting for our test order E5 MicroClouds. Like most people we won't place orders for the full amount until we've had our first to test.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'