The Chinese government has released sweeping new information security guidelines designed to enable public and private bodies to protect themselves more effectively against new cyber threats. The State Council’s long list of recommendations spans just about every conceivable aspect of information security, painting a picture of …
If you listen to the western world, it's only the Chinese that do the hacking, us in the west would never think of hacking them, Oh nooo nooo nooo.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire