A hefty restructuring bill has pushed troubled web firm Yahoo!'s second quarter profit down 4 per cent. The firm announced its results just a day after appointing its latest CEO, ex-Googler Marissa Mayer, the third chief to take the reins in little over a year. Yahoo! said profit eased down to $226.5m in Q2, slipping from $236. …
Reduced profits due to restructuring
Oh good. Nothing to do with being completely shit, then.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series