A hefty restructuring bill has pushed troubled web firm Yahoo!'s second quarter profit down 4 per cent. The firm announced its results just a day after appointing its latest CEO, ex-Googler Marissa Mayer, the third chief to take the reins in little over a year. Yahoo! said profit eased down to $226.5m in Q2, slipping from $236. …
Reduced profits due to restructuring
Oh good. Nothing to do with being completely shit, then.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth