A hefty restructuring bill has pushed troubled web firm Yahoo!'s second quarter profit down 4 per cent. The firm announced its results just a day after appointing its latest CEO, ex-Googler Marissa Mayer, the third chief to take the reins in little over a year. Yahoo! said profit eased down to $226.5m in Q2, slipping from $236. …
Reduced profits due to restructuring
Oh good. Nothing to do with being completely shit, then.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip