A hefty restructuring bill has pushed troubled web firm Yahoo!'s second quarter profit down 4 per cent. The firm announced its results just a day after appointing its latest CEO, ex-Googler Marissa Mayer, the third chief to take the reins in little over a year. Yahoo! said profit eased down to $226.5m in Q2, slipping from $236. …
Reduced profits due to restructuring
Oh good. Nothing to do with being completely shit, then.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Analysis Will BlackBerry make a comeback with its SQUARE smartphones?