Australia’s RMIT University has secured an agreement to develop global navigation satellite systems with the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA). The collaboration, recursively dubbed the Multi-GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System) Joint Experiment in the Asia-Oceania Multi-GNSS Demonstration Campaign, consists of a …
School of Mathematical and Geospatial Sciences
Which is to say, he is with the Surveying department.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know