Australia’s RMIT University has secured an agreement to develop global navigation satellite systems with the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA). The collaboration, recursively dubbed the Multi-GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System) Joint Experiment in the Asia-Oceania Multi-GNSS Demonstration Campaign, consists of a …
School of Mathematical and Geospatial Sciences
Which is to say, he is with the Surveying department.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...