Australia’s RMIT University has secured an agreement to develop global navigation satellite systems with the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA). The collaboration, recursively dubbed the Multi-GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System) Joint Experiment in the Asia-Oceania Multi-GNSS Demonstration Campaign, consists of a …
School of Mathematical and Geospatial Sciences
Which is to say, he is with the Surveying department.
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory
- NATO declares WAR on Google Glass, mounts attack alongside MPAA